Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Long time no Post

So its been awhile since I've posted.  So much has been going on. Stuff I probably should be blogging about privately or otherwise.  However for now I will just post some pics of the kids.  Things we've been doing.  Sometimes the best therapy is to look back on the pictures you take during the happy moments and realize, things aren't really that bad.



Jelly Belly Factory Tour




Monterey Bay Bike ride 





Gabe Relaxing! 







Tech Museum Camps






First Days of School

The kids have had amazing first days of school.  Caitlin has spent the first few days trying out for the Girls Volleyball Teams.  Christian spent the first two days doing Robotics.  They are excited and love their new school, which makes me super happy!! There is still a bit of anxiety going on with how Christian will handle the pressure from a school that expects a lot.  I know he can do it, he's smart, but its high pressure that we pray he learns to deal with.  Gabe is attending preschool.  He LOVES it, kisses me goodbye and runs off to play.  He loves the play structures and the toys.  

No comments: