Sunday, June 16, 2013

San Fran 2013

So part of the fun of being back and Bringing Gabby along is that we can be total tourists for three weeks in between the unpacking.   I had to take the girl to San Fran.  You can't be here and NOT go.  Its such a beautiful place.  People are crazy, but its just a fantastic place to visit.  


This is my absolute favorite spot in the world (well I haven't been outside of North America, I've traveled a lot in North America, but not outside of North America).  The hill above the Golden Gate Bridge.  How beautiful is this!  One of the many reasons I LOVE it here.  Just Gorgeous! 



Gabby and the kids at Alcatraz. 



This was the funniest thing we saw in San Fran.  Such a cute dog! 




This is the other direction on the hill above the Golden Gate Bridge.  Looking towards the Pacific Ocean from the Mouth of the Bay.




C and Gabby striking a pose on the hill above the Golden Gate.  They really loved this spot.  I really dont want to share it, but seeing as everyone in the world loves this spot too, I guess I'll have too. 



A different point on the hill.  You can see San Fran spanning from the left to the right. 



Gabby and the kids posing along the fence on Alcatraz. 


Overlooking an old housing complex for the Guards and their families on Alcatraz. 



Just a bit of goofiness going on.  CP pretending to lift the Rock.


The main Dock on Alcatraz.  This was once taken over by Indians which is why you see the paint that says "Welcome Indians". 



They wanted to keep me but I got out.  




CP and C walking around the prison.


G listening to the audio tour.  Kept him busy and quiet. 


On the hill overlooking the ocean and an old Barracks.  


More Barracks. 


Our tickets


G loved wandering around with his "Monkey Backpack"  AKA the leash.


Beautiful flowers were growing everywhere on Alcatraz.  Such a beautiful place. 






No comments: