Wednesday, May 01, 2013

CALI OR BUST!!!




It's official! We are in the home stretch. 30 days till we are back in California! I'm excited to have my house back and the museums! I can't wait to take Gabe to the children's museum, Happy Hollow Zoo, and the million other things there are to see and do!!  I'm excited about decorating my house the way I want to this time.  I always started but never made it a priority to finish it.  I decorated the Ohio house just the way I wanted.  I found it very cozy.  I'm also itching to start the nursing program. I have so much to do this summer to prepare to apply.  Sometimes I think I should just be spending time with the kids and not worrying about this season just yet.  But I'm afraid if I put it off I'll never do it.  So I have to make an effort to make sure I'm spending as much time as I can with my lil guy and the two older ones.  I have taken C out on several Mom and Daughter nights out, had time with Gabe just playing, now I need to take CP out on a Mom Son Night.  This weekend we have Connors, our nephews, benefit.  So off to Canada it is, and then next weekend is C's DC trip with her class.  I'm sure excited to get to do this with her.  Next week is the last week of My class, tomorrow is my practical and next week is the final.  So much going on which will make these 30 days go by fast!



2 comments:

Carrie said...

Excited to see you back in Cali!

What nursing program are you applying for?

Kelly's Chaos said...

Probably Evergreen. But I have to finish my A&P and will have to do that at Deanza, its the closest thing to what I took here.