Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ME SO HAPPEEEEE!

OK, so... I just need to say that the school year is getting off to a great start! YAY!  I know its still the "honeymoon" period.  But the kids really are loving school.  I wasn't so much worried about Caitlin as I was Christian.  He was completely vocal about NOT wanting to attend "regular" school and would really much "appreciate it" if I home-schooled him.  His words.  Seriously.  We prayed about it and really felt like we should put the kids in school.  Not public school, but Private school.  My kids are intelligent.  No really. Very intelligent High IQ's and all.  Me, I'm of average intelligence.  Now I'm not saying I couldn't home-school them, but I feel that they, right now, would be better served in a strong private school setting.  Plus God said so.  Who can argue with that?  Anyway, Christian comes home happy every day.  I haven't seen him in a foul mood since he started.  He really likes his teacher a lot.  I'm relieved. Really relieved.  Caitlin comes home tonight to tell me whether she has made the Jr. High Volleyball Spring Team and the 7th Grade Volleyball Fall team.  I'm anxiously waiting. Either way I told her I would put her on a team to improve her skills.  She really loves the sport.   FINGERS CROSSED!


No comments: