Thursday, May 05, 2005

A couple things Today...

So today I got an awesome surprise.... Packeteer, the new company my husband is working for, sent us a huge box from the wine gift basket store. Its completely packed with all kinds of goodies inside. : ) Of course my daughter already tried to dive into it. Its very cute. I will probably take a picture of it and post it here later.

Also I've decided to go on strike. For now on my family is going to wear dirty clothes. Any clothes that I see thrown on the floor I will be putting back their drawers or back in the closet. I'm kinda tired of picking up dirty clothes. I mean come on!! The clothes basket is 10 feet away!! I mean I dont mind if you throw it down at night when your getting ready for bed, but pick it up in the morning. Its really not THAT hard :)

No comments: